Our in-house Property Management team cover every aspect of management for your commercial property.
Anaro offers support for your investment from start to finish;
To ensure you receive the best returns, your investment needs to be managed by an experienced and reliable team who have expertise, knowledge, and contacts in the industry. A team that will maximise your investments earning potential.
Our in-house Property Management team cover every aspect of management for your commercial property, including all regulatory and reporting requirements, investment, legal, financial, and administrative aspects of the Company’s operation and ownership. Freeing investor time from the usual obligations of private ownership.
Our principal focus is to unlock, grow and protect value by proactively addressing any physical or operating issues through close asset management. From this perspective management of the asset requires a broad mix of inputs from those within Anaro responsible for finance, strategy, maintenance, and leasing to ensure all aspects of your investment perform.
The Property Management team deal with matters such as tenant management and lease expiries, capital and operating expenditure requirements with consideration of market levers and conditions.
Anaros company and property management services include;
- Lease management: negotiations, renewals, extensions, rental valuations and rent reviews.
- Ensuring tenant/s comply with lease obligations
- Monitoring and collecting rent, OPEX and levies from tenant/s
- Debt Recovery
- Insurance – material damage and business interruption cover
- Tax Compliance – GST, RWT, monthly investor returns
- Finance – renegotiating bank lending
- Building Warrants of Fitness - meeting all statutory compliance requirements
- Monitoring expenditure
- Managing and ensuring efficient day-to-day operation
- Arranging maintenance, repairs and capital expenditure
- Regular inspections of premise/s
- Main point of contact for tenant enquiries
- Reporting to investors regularly on operations
- Facilitation of Annual Meeting
Our Accounting team offer additional services
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Company Annual Income Tax Return
- Forecasting and cashflow strategies
- Periodic health checks
- Annual Meeting to present financial information for investor approval.
Anaro currently have the capacity to take on further Company & Property management opportunity in New Zealand. If you require an experienced and knowledgeable team to manage your commercial investment please contact our team to discuss how we can utilise our skills to provide you more flexibility in your investment.
A full copy of our standard management agreement is available on request.